Special Order Items:
- Items, which are not in-stock at the time of the order and confirmed with customer with an estimated time of arrival (ETA), is considered a special order item or custom made order. These items are submitted to be produced as per the request of the purchaser.
- Special Order items are considered final sale and a deposit of 30%-50% of the balance of the total must be made before the order is placed for production to begin on the items which have been placed on order. Final sales are not refundable, this applies to orders which have been delivered to the customer.
- All wheel orders are treated as special order items, no exceptions.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE for special order items. Paying the deposit is a commitment acknowledging the agreement where the customer has agreed to have their requested products produced. These items have their specifications requested by the purchaser at the time of purchase. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure to carefully read the items they are going to order.
- NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, or CANCELLATIONS are given for special order items; NO MODIFICATIONS can be made on special order items after the purchase has been complete. It will be the customer’s responsibility to make sure the order is correct at all times.
- A 25% service and restocking fee applies to special order items if a refund is approved. These exceptions DO NOT apply to group buy participants; refunds will not be an option.
- Any special order item, which has been mounted, balanced, installed or have any signs of usage will not be accepted for return or refunds, no exception. It will be the customer’s responsibility to inform RavSpec if the following has been done before continuing the inquiry for returns or refunds, without informing RavSpec and packages are lost RavSpec will hold no responsibilities.
- It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correctness of size and application of the part before tires are mount and installation is complete. Ravspec will claim no responsibility if the customer has lacked to inspect the items during the time of delivery or completion of an order.
- “SPECIAL ORDER Items”. Including items such as special make or imported items from Japan / Europe, wheels, special make body kits”. When you place an order for special order items, please be aware that we can only provided the best-estimated delivery time based on the information we received from the manufacture and the shipping carrier. Due to the wide number of variables between manufacturer and shipping schedules, estimates delivery time are to be used only as estimates. It is the customer responsibility to take this into consideration before ordering and understanding special ordered items have to be produced.
- Estimated time given by our representative does not include domestic shipping time, time to clear customs upon arrival, national holidays (international & domestic holidays), weather conditions, or any unforeseen possibilities which may delay the wheels from being delivered to the customer.
- Customers with orders for “SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS” such as custom wheels are given one month courtesy period to pay the remaining balance after the order are mark complete and ready to ship. After one month, additional storage fees will be place on the order. If balance for the order is not settle after 3 months, deposit will be forfeited. An email will be sent out to customer about this policy through out the waiting period for balance payment.
Processing and Shipping Policy:
- ALL SHIPPING quotes on our site are for USA locations within the 48 states only (Excludes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rice, etc.). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping quotes outside the perimeters of the 48 states including international shipping.
- Shipping method will be via UPS, Fedex, USPS and third party freight company. RavSpec will determine the shipping carrier.
- Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing for shipping. The processing time will take 24 to 72 hours before the items are shipped, the estimated processing time is not limited to the timeframe given.
- RavSpec may request for additional information for security and verification purposes. These verifications are necessary during large purchases and RavSpec will reserve the right to terminate an order. RavSpec may request for the customer to sign a purchase waiver appropriate to any order.
- Flat Rate shipping only applies to areas within the 48 states, RavSpec will reserve the right to request for additional freight cost.
- All special order items will require a signature upon delivery and requests for no signature during delivery will not be an option.
- ALL ORDERS being shipped to an alternative address that is not the billing address may be asked for purchase verification. Completion of an order will determine whether the items request has been provided.
- RavSpec reserves the right to decide the packages which will require a signature upon delivery and the customer cannot request a removal of the signature. However the purchaser may request for the item to be held for delivery to an authorized location of the shipping carrier.
- Ravspec reserves the right to ship purchased items to the billing address if deemed necessary. Addresses provided after the purchase has been made may or may not be honored depending on acceptance approval.
- Additional shipping costs will be requested if changes are made after the purchase time.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check all packages during the time of delivery to make sure there has been no damages made during transportation. If damages has been made the purchaser is to contact Ravspec immediately and notify the shipping carrier’s driver. Please view the Damage Claims portion for detailed information.
- We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone. All the information collected are to prevent fraudulent charges against our customers.
- Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive to store information. RavSpec.com customizes certain page content based on your browser type and other information provided by our cookies. We will not share any personally identifiable information provided by a cookie with any third party; we will, however, link data stored in the cookie to the personally identifiable information you submitted through our Site. This allows us to personalize your shopping experience and discern user preferences. Our Shopping Cart feature also uses cookie technology to save account registration information and to retain your order history for future account access. If you choose to disable cookie functionality, you may still browse our store; however, you will be unable to use the Shopping Cart, and thus RavSpec.com will be unable to accept your online order.
- In addition to the information provided during the registration process, you will be asked to provide certain financial information, such as your credit card number and expiration date, before we can finalize your order. This information is collected for payment purposes only. To gain proper authorization and transaction approval, we must submit your personal and financial information to our merchant bank. This process is carefully protected by an enhanced security system to ensure the safety of your information. We do not share your personal or financial information with any third parties.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Return for exchange or refund will be allowed only within 7 calendar days from the date of receipt.
- Return Authorization Number must be issued before any return can be made. We will NOT accept any return without this number. Please write this number clearly on the outside of the return package and tag the item(s) inside with invoice number.
- All authorized return merchandise must be unused and in its original sealed package. No return or exchange on merchandise that shows signs of having been installed, mounted, scratched or defaced will be allowed.
- RAVSPEC must receive all returns within 14 calendar days after the return authorization number has been issued. The return authorization number does not imply a replacement, but only that RAVSPEC will inspect the merchandise based on your claim.
- Return must be sent freight prepaid and insured by the customer. Original shipping and handling charge is nonrefundable. A photocopy of your invoice showing the invoice number must accompany your return along with the completed return request form.
- Any approved returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Any damages during the time of delivery to Ravspec will be the customer’s responsibility to resolve. It is STRONGLY advised when returning items insurance is prepaid along with the shipping cost.
- All approved refund will be paid by company check; credit card credit or account credits all to be determined by RAVSPEC.
- All merchandises are packed carefully and correctly utilizing a triple check method before it leaves RAVSPEC.
- All claims for damage or loss to your shipment must be made with the carrier within 48 hours after receiving items. Damaged shipments should be checked in the presence of the carrier and to avoid disputes have the driver put a note on your shipment record. Please keep all shipment cartons and packing material for carrier inspection.
- Claims for shortage of items must be made within 48 hours of receipt and be reported to the shipping carrier along with informing Ravspec.
- Buyer must inspect the packaging and the products carefully upon receiving them, then accept the shipment and notate any damages and irregularities such as crushed, torn, punctured or broken parts on both the packaging and the products, on the freight bill or receipt at the driver’s presence. Buyer must retain all cartons, packing materials, and damaged products for the carrier’s damage inspector to inspect. Do not refuse shipment or return it without approval, because the buyer’s right to make a damage claim may be denied. A signed receipt without any notation indemnified the carrier as well as RavSpec from any further damage claim. Discovery of damages after a clear delivery becomes the responsibility of the customer. All damages must be notified to carrier AND RavSpec within 24 hours.
Age Verification Policy:
- RavSpec.com is committed to protecting the welfare and privacy of children and minors. We will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information via the Internet from children under the age of 13. We do not sell products for purchase by children, and youth-oriented products are sold for purchase by adults only. Youth under the age of 18 may only use RallySportDirect.com in the presence of a consenting parent or guardian.